Be Inspired! is a First Year English text designed and written for the new Junior Cycle. The text, which is supported by a Student Portfolio and Digital Resources, comprehensively covers the new English Specification and the Framework for the Junior Cycle.
- Explores a variety of fresh and exciting texts by some of the best writers for young adults
- Eight genre-specific chapters cover all genres - poetry, short stories, personal writing, drama and media
- Covers all learning outcomes for First Year, which are clearly stated at the beginning of each chapter
- 'Thinking about...' exercises are a range of reading comprehension questions which are ideal for differentiation in a mixed-ability class
- Language alerts address specific grammar and language points in line with the national strategy on literacy
- Features extensive guidelines to support students' writing, including the Young Writer's Toolkit
- Includes an excellent range of activities for groupwork, as well as a variety of relevant and appropriate research tasks
- Focuses on oral language with oral exercises in each chapter
- Student-friendly with a colourful, clear and easy-to-follow layout.