Exploring Science - for the new Junior Cycle
A totally new edition of the highly successful Exploring Science text for the new Junior Cycle.
- Linked to the Statements of Learning as outlined in the Framework for Junior Cycle
- Comprehensively covers all the Learning Outcomes and Key Skills
- Focuses on the development of students' knowledge and enjoyment of Science, referencing the Nature of Science strand throughout
- Provides student-friendly Learning Outcomes
- Divided into the contextual strands of the specification: Biological World, Chemical World, Physical World and Earth and Space
- Develops literacy and numeracy by highlighting key words and the interrogation of data
- Engages students with scientific issues and ideas to develop scientific literacy
- Includes a mix of individual and group work activities to promote active learning
- Provides activities that promote research-based enquiry
- A student portfolio book accompanies this book
- Free Teacher's Resource Book with solutions and guidelines on teaching Science for Junior Cycle.