This new and beautifully illustrated edition of Macbeth includes the complete text of the play with detailed notes to help students to understand themes, words, character development and more.
Each scene is accompanied by:
- Introductory plot summary
- Study questions
- Key points and useful quotes.
A special section is devoted to:
- Exploration of major themes and context
- Detailed analysis of genre and plot
- In-depth character and relationship analysis
- Exam tips.
The book also includes:
- Overall summary at the end of each act
- Examination-based questions, carefully graded for Higher and Ordinary Level
- Guidelines on answering examination questions
- Model answers to questions
- Assignments to encourage class participation.
The book is:
- Illustrated with striking colour photographs from various productions of Macbeth
- In line with DES and examination guidelines
- Suitable for Higher and Ordinary Level Students.